Wow !!! We are most impressed with the Living Waters Blog. Living Waters has sure come a long way from that very first newsletter way back in 1997. Those faces in that archive photo look extremely familiar and we bet that we all still look the same....maybe more grey and less hair???
By the way, anyone coming to Sydney for World Youth Day from Living Waters?? If so, you must make a side trip to Brisbane for Days in the Diocese which is Pre WYD. Lots of space in our house here.
Looking forward to reading more blogs!!
Love and abundant blessings to you ALL !!
Audrey & LP
1 comment:
Ki Maniere, from Mauritius
Great to hear from you Audrey and LP. Well LP started the first newsletter and I am glad it is now posted on the blog. I remember the many times LP came in with the newsletters (hot from the oven) and we often used to comment how much pressure this must have been on him, with his ever busy schedule. How I wish I could take you up on your invitation. Guess last year I could have still been able to attend the world youth day....
Post a Comment