Praise the Lord!
The idea of having a website has been in our minds for a long time and we had actually started working on it BUT no satisfactory results up till now... So I ventured to start this blog and see how it goes.
Please feel free to post and share what the Lord is doing in your lives or any other thoughts you may want to write about to start a discussion. Of course, your suggestions too are welcome. Suggestions about how to enhance the blog as well as our prayer group!!!
Let's keep each other in prayer,
Marianne
3 comments:
Hannah, thanks for the initiative,
Simon
I am finally in. What can i say, except what the boss said, "good intiative!"
Geo
Hey there, LW, Mathew and Sarah here. Wonderful to have this blog. God bless Hannah for the doing this. And I hope we will all be in touch a lot more through this. We constantly talk about all of you and wish we were all together again. Take care, you all and let's keep each other in prayer.
Love from us and the kids
Post a Comment