Monday, April 14, 2008

Franciscan University Conferences 2008

I invite you to listen to the Franciscan Conferences "Spirit & Life" podcast in the side column here. As you may well know, I went to a couple of conferences back in 2005 and I would encourage anyone who can afford it(!!) to do so as well. It was such an enriching experience to hear people like Scott Hahn, Jeff Cavins, Fr Benedict Groeschel, Fr Michael Scanlan and Fr. Mitch Pacwa speak at the conferences!

Shalom

1 comment:

HoHo said...

Hi Hannah

Next time you are going or if there is a group going, please let me know or better announce in the blog. I sure agree with you it will be a very enriching experience to live within catholic world.

As I told you I wrote many times and tried for it to appear without success. Hope this time will be the start! I've noted there is a difference between comment on post and posting itself. I guess I started 'jumping' before 'walking' as a few days back I started a blog! But it's nothing as 'professional' as yours!!!

Keep it up. I enjoy all the new features you've been adding, like movies, lyrics, greetings, etc.

God bless
Mary