Friday, May 9, 2008

Fr Frank Pavone on abortion

In our 'Choose Life!' feature, I invite you to watch Fr Frank Pavone describing what happens during an abortion. If we are to speak out against abortion, let's make sure what it is we are talking about. Likewise, when we meet pro-choicers, let's ask them whether they really know what it is they are promoting! Scroll down to the end of the page...

Shalom!

4 comments:

HoHo said...

Dear Hannah

I was not going to view Fr Frank Pavone on abortion as I told myself I had read enough in the LW newsletter about pro-life. I was trying to listen to the lyrics instead but I could not hear anything! (Would you know why?) But I could hear Fr Pavone speaking. I am glad I did though it was very hard to.

Now indeed we will know what we are talking about by being for or against abortion. It is unbelievable how some want to choose abortion. At whatever number of months pregnancy, it is an attempt to crush an innocent being! I admit I did not quite know what to answer to those who questioned about pregnancy following rape or incest etc. Now I know. Praise the Lord for opening my eyes!

Thank you for including this video on the blog.

Mary

hannah said...

Dear Hoho,

There may be several reasons why you could not hear the song:

1. Your volume was turned down?!?!
2. You need to wait for the song to download when you have clicked on the 'play' button. The best way to listen is to click on 'play' then 'pause' until the whole song has been downloaded then click on 'play' again.
3. There was a problem "at source", meaning on the website hosting the song (imeem.com); in which case you'll have to try again later.

Hope this helps...

God bless,

Marianne

HoHo said...

Thanks for the tips Marianne.

Have finally been able to listen after supplementary explanations on no. 2 suggestion. This took time to download and I guess I was too impatient!

HoHo said...

Thank you very much Hannah. The problem was no. 2 and I did not pay attention to the word WAIT till download done. I expected hearing the music when I clicked on play. But it was necessary to hear your explanations 'live'!